I know that 2012 is not yet over but I took the time to look back at my December 2011 post and review my Resolutions for 2012. Here is a link to the post.
Now, the list of Resolutions. Red are the ones I didn't achieve and green were the ones I achieved. Looks like a 50/50 split.
12 New Year Resolutions for 2012 (AKA To Do List)
3. Take care of my Supraspinatus Tendonitis - Saw a Sports Med Dr. and had physio. Ongoing strength and stretching for this one.
5. Swim, bike and run at least once every week - Not perfect but pretty much stuck to this one.
6. Stretch after all activities - After my shoulder issue, I realized how important this one is.
7. Do at least two mass cycling events - Tour de Victoria and Tour de St. George
8. Make in person connections with friends at least once every three months - This one was fun and very rewarding.
11. Read one book a month - I did not actually read a book a month but I did listen to and/or read a book at least one a month.
Do you set Resolutions for New Years? Do you track them throughout the year? How many did you meet?
I do have goals for 2013 but no resolutions for me next year.